[linux-lvm] Volume group "vgs" not found

Dear all,

I'm running Centos 4, as part of a Rocks cluster. I have a 13 TB lvm2 volume. At boot up, the volume group doesn't get activated. When I run 'vgchange -ay' it activates the volume group without error and I can then mount it. I've turned lvm logging on and I notice the message 'toollib.c:508 vgchange Volume group "vgs" not found'. I don't think I have a 'vgs' volume group. At least I don't find I have one if I use tools like 'vgscan'. The only thing that shows up is my 13 TB volume, as it should be. I haven't been able to find any information on such an error. I used yum update to make sure I had the latest lvm2 packages for my distro. I can't upgrade distros, because that would screw other stuff up. Any info on this, or recommendations as to how I could track it down?

Thanks,

Eli