[linux-lvm] Snapshot of a Snapshot

Karl Wagner kwagner at zetex.com
Fri Mar 7 11:19:57 UTC 2008

> Just to use correct terms: in a Xen world, one runs domU (or, a guest)
on > top of dom0 (a.k.a host), not the other way around.

> So you have a Xen dom0 running several domUs.

Yes, sorry, of course that's what I meant :)

Think my brain must have temporarily shut down when I wrote that.

Zetex Semiconductors - Solutions for an analog world.

http://www.zetex.com
http://www.zetex.cn

E-MAILS are susceptible to interference.  You should not assume that
the contents originated from the sender or the Zetex Group or that they
have been accurately reproduced from their original form.
Zetex accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in
this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or
omitted in connection with this communication.
If in doubt, please verify the authenticity with the sender.