Re: [linux-lvm] How to "clone" a logical volume

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm talking about LVM uuid...I assumed that it is stored somwhere on
the actual LV...is this not the case? If not, my problem is solved!

So...Just to be sure:

If I dd my source LV to my destination LV (which has alraedy been
created through  lvcreate) then LVM wont care and will activate it and
all will be well?

Thanks

LK