[linux-lvm] Characters allowed for vg name

Hi

I have a kickstart file which fails if I use an - character in the vgname. Using a _ works fine. I did not see any reference to allowable characters in the man pages. The man pages only makes mention off allowable characters for tags.

Does anybody know what the allowable characters are for vg, pv and lv names?

Regards