Re: [linux-lvm] F7 will not boot after running backup w/snapshot

It's like yesterday's newspaper.  Why do you need to keep it?

A wild guess... because the changes haven't been synced back with the original yet (which happens when the snapshot is released)?

My understanding is that the snapshot is a copy-on-write (COW) to the original volume. If that is not the case, then I guess things must have changed and I have some old information.

You could be right... like I said, I'm not totally understanding how it all works yet...

It would be nice if someone who knows could clear this up...

--

Best regards,

Charles