Re: [linux-lvm] F7 will not boot after running backup w/snapshot

On 5/1/2008 4:36 PM, Gerry Reno wrote:
Without knowing the exact cause of the hang there is no way to know if the ramdisk was at issue. I doubt it myself, I ran a whole series of backups last night using the ramdisk snapshot and everything went fine.

Actually, I'm not talking about the hang as much as I am the problem you had recovering from it...

My questions is, had the snapshot volume been on a regular hard drive, would you have had the same problems recovering from the situation.

--

Best regards,

Charles