[linux-lvm] Temporary shapshots

Larry Dickson ldickson at cuttedge.com
Mon May 5 14:30:21 UTC 2008

I love this idea because it nicely covers one of the main purposes of
snapshotting, namely, making backups at a well-defined time point. Would
there ever be any use of a temporary read-write snapshot? If not, perhaps
making it read-only would simplify the design.

Larry Dickson
Cutting Edge Networked Storage