[linux-lvm] device filter in lvm.conf

Tuncel.Mutlu at akbank.com Tuncel.Mutlu at akbank.com
Wed Nov 12 18:29:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

Removing /etc/lvm/cache/.cache seems to be working:)

Thanks a lot,

Tuncel

PS: By the way are you sure about sddlm* been the "sddl + 0 or more m". The
LVM has been accepting my filter now.

  --- Physical volumes ---
  PV Name               /dev/sddlmaa1
  PV UUID               ywH3QL-bVpp-wgZE-kNR8-KnOz-TGET-qQaJwW
  PV Status             allocatable
  Total PE / Free PE    2435 / 0

  PV Name               /dev/sddlmab1
  PV UUID               HSw0sJ-BNUx-Xxod-xm3o-dszW-oK9G-UXwGkn
  PV Status             allocatable
  Total PE / Free PE    275 / 230