Re: [linux-lvm] snapshot cloning

marcin kaluza comarch pl wrote:
There's another subject I'd like to raise here - snapshot cloning.
Since we use snapshots for copying our (large) oracle databases for
development and crash-test(especially crash test:) purposes, we needed to
come up with a way to clone snapshots.

By the way - it's a cool way to copy databases and it's being used in
solaris/zfs.

Zfs has a send/receive with an incremental mode for remote cloning. Is there anything like that for lvm?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com