[linux-lvm] messages in /var/adm

Hello All,

Has anybody ever come across these messages before.  They have only started logging since we upgrade our kernel and PowerPath version.

Redhat 4 U7

kernel: SCSI error : <1 0 0 19> return code = 0x8000002
kernel: Current sdt: sense key Aborted Command
kernel: Additional sense: Internal target failure

Thanks,

Mark.

BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day. Search now