Re: [linux-lvm] pvmove --abort does nothing

I would look at the LVM metadata found in /etc/lvm/backup, or /etc/lvm/ archive to find out more about the pvmove volume. You can of course edit the metadata by hand to achieve the result you want. Why the initial problem occurred, I don't know... and it may be too late to know. :(

 brassow