RE: [linux-lvm] Moving Xen LV to image and mounting the image.

[root wdcxen1 ~]# mount -t xfs -o loop,ro,noatime,nodev ~/wdcdns1.img /mnt/tmp/ mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so

Still no luck, I am wondering if I made this image file correctly.

---

Chris Edwards
Smartech Corp.
Div. of AirNet Group