Re: [linux-lvm] Moving Xen LV to image and mounting the image.

On Nov 14, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Chris Edwards wrote:

[root wdcxen1 ~]# mount -t xfs -o loop,ro,noatime,nodev ~/ wdcdns1.img /mnt/tmp/ mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
      missing codepage or other error
      dmesg | tail  or so

Still no luck, I am wondering if I made this image file correctly.

The error message tells us to look at the system log (/var/log/ messages), so let's do that.

 brassow