Re: [linux-lvm] pvresize complains about too many metadata

Fabio Coatti wrote:
> Hi all, I'm playing a bit with lvm/raid on linux, (on a pretty
> experimental box) and now I'm facing a problem that leaves me a bit
> stuck
>
> Basically, I've a volume group based on several mdraid partition
> (vg1  with md0/md1/md4 as pvs)
>
> recently I've increased the size of md1/md4 arrays by adding more
> disks and /proc/mdstats shows that the operation was successful.

Why not just add another md device?
begin:vcard
fn:Stuart Gathman
n:Gathman;Stuart
org:Business Management Systems, Inc
adr;dom:;;4001 Williamsburg Court;Fairfax;VA;22032
email;internet:stuart bmsi com
tel;work:703 591-0911
tel;fax:703 591-6154
tel;home:703 378-9641