[linux-lvm] libdlm.h: No such file or directory

hello list,
I am trying to compile clustered LVM with OpenAIS (instead of cluster framework) using

./configure --with-clvmd=openais --with-cluster=shared --libdir=/usr/lib64/

but it fails because of missing libdlm.h. I know this is part of the cluster framework, but I thought I don't need 'cluster' when using 'OpenAIS'.

what is the clean way for compiling clustered LVM with OpenAIS?

thanks for any hints. stepan