[linux-lvm] How to make lvm error handling robust?

How to make lvm error handling robust?

Steps:
1. create pv,vg,lv on multiple disks, one group (sda,sdb,sdc), other
groups (sdd, sde, ...);
2. unplug one disk (sda, one pv);

then all LVM broken, even other unrelated groups of lvm cannot work
from then on,

all lvm commands report error and stops executing.

How to solve this?

then it can only be resolved with rebooting?

--
Cheng Renquan, Shenzhen, China

Samuel Goldwyn  - "Give me a couple of years, and I'll make that
actress an overnight success."