Re: [linux-lvm] clvmd locking disabled

Stepan Kadlec wrote:
> ok, I have recompiled it with --with-cluster=internal, but still seeing:
>
> WARNING: Locking disabled. Be careful! This could corrupt your metadata.

Is it during clvmd initialization only?

clvmd tries to initialize locks for possible already activated volumes
(mostly safety/force restart check, clvmd must start before clustered LVs
are activated anyway)

It simply run lvs command (forcing nolocking for this command)
to check which volumes are activated.
The log message is misleading here...

After clvmd initialization, it should work as expected.

Milan