Re: [linux-lvm] Mirrored LV

Op vrijdag 19-09-2008 om 10:31 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef
malahal us ibm com:
> It needs it own PV. Create an extra partition on your master disk and
> add the PV tou the volume group.  Then run lvcreate again with out
> corelog option. By default the command would create a disklog. You can
> also specify where you want your log.

OK, did that! I guess I need one additional partition for each volume
group, then.

Now, what happens if the master disk (which includes the log) dies?
Won't LVM complain that it cannot find the log? I'm not saying I expect
it too, but with this stuff I guess it's better to be safe than sorry!

Best,
Koen