[linux-lvm] Remove PV from VG

Hi,

I have a VG with two PVs. I'd like to remove one PV from the VG, but
some of the data of the LVs in the VG is written on this PV. There is
sufficient space on the other PV to contain everything in the VG. I
tried to simply run 'vgreduce VG PV', but it tells me that the PV is
still in use.

How can I tell LVM to free a specific PV within a VG? Alternatively, I
could move all LVs in the VG to the other PV, but again, I don't know
how.

Best,
Koen