Re: [linux-lvm] Will LVM2 ever be able to do striped mirrors "raid 10"?

John Hughes wrote:
               if (lp->stripes > 1) {
                       log_error("mirrors and stripes are currently "
                                 "incompatible");
                       return 0;
               }

Should I just stick with mdadm for my mirroring and striping needs?
So, ignoring the hijacking of this thread by people proposing hardware solutions, the answer is "nobody who knows reads this list"?