[linux-lvm] About "lvmsar" and "lvmsadc"

Marian Csontos mcsontos at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 06:18:57 UTC 2009

Hi Sylvian,
IMO it looks like system settings problem:
- fedora10 has everything on place.
- Even debian etch package has the file
(http://packages.debian.org/etch/i386/lvm2/filelist).

Is your PATH set correctly - should include sth like /sbin and /usr/sbin?
You should probably run this with sudo or as root too.

-- Marian