[linux-lvm] LVM on iscsi multipathed disks fails to shutdown (possible not in redhat)

Hi list,

I'm on debian lenny, but I supposed it is a common question for lvm users (in debian lists I didn't get any response)

Currently, I have next config:

multipath is used for get two iscsi path like a disk.

This disk is a pv, and is the uniq pv in my vg. My vg has a lv who is
mounted on /home

My system is hanging on lvchange process when it is shutdowing (or
rebooting). It is likely it is waiting for the device who multipath down
before.

I had to comment vgchange line from /etc/init.d/lvm2 in stop function,
so my system is rebooting fine. (On redhat perhaps I had to comment it in /etc/init.d/lvm2-monitor)

Do you think this change could cause troubles for the future, is
possible corruption? I think if my lvm system were clustered, 'lvchange
-an must be activate', but if my system is standalone, is it necessary ?

So do you have any tip ?

Thank you

Sorry for my english