[linux-lvm] CLVMD Simple method to get who holds a lock in a cluster

Hi,

In a clustered environment, without GFS, we plan to use CLVMD exclusive activation of VG's in order to prevent a VG to be activated on more than 1 node at a time.

I've been looking for how to check who holds a lock for a given VG but I could'nt find no suitable way to do it.

The only way was to activate debug ( mount -t debugfs debug /debug) and cat /debug/dlm/clvmd_locks.

Is there a way to request dlm (via dlm_tool) to get the lock holding node or via  any LVM command.

Regards