Re: [linux-lvm] S.I. and consistent units

Daniel Mierswa wrote:
> i'm willing to come up with a patch that attempts to fix those
> consistency issues, if patches are welcome.
So I did although noone gave me the permission yet!  :-)
Please let me know what you think, any kind of feedback is appreciated.
I attached a git format-patch against  revision 11f40b. (It's gzip since
otherwise the MTA of the list just absorbs my mail without any reply.)

--
Mierswa, Daniel

If you still don't like it, that's ok: that's why I'm boss. I simply
know better than you do.
               --- Linus Torvalds, comp.os.linux.advocacy, 1996/07/22