Re: [linux-lvm] LVM partition type (device or Logical Volume)

Sir:

I have a question - doubt, what is the difference between the installation of a system Guest  in XEN using the device like so  and using the logical Volume, here down are those that created

1) I'm have install like device /dev/sda2 (CentOS 47GB)
2) and then other like Logical Volume ( all a hard disk /dev/sdb3 as /dev/XenVolGWin0/XenLogVolWin  also 47GB other server CentOS)

… somebody can explain to me please the diference

I hope your answers

Thank you