Re: [linux-lvm] LVM partition type (device or Logical Volume)

Lic. Domingo Varela Yahuitl. wrote:
Sir:

I have a question - doubt, what is the difference between the installation
of a system Guest  in XEN using the device like so  and using the logical
Volume, here down are those that created

1) I'm have install like device /dev/sda2 (CentOS 47GB)
2) and then other like Logical Volume ( all a hard disk /dev/sdb3 as
/dev/XenVolGWin0/XenLogVolWin  also 47GB other server CentOS)

… somebody can explain to me please the diference

I hope your answers

Please don't hijack existing threads with new questions. Start a new thread with a descriptive subject line instead.

Regards,
Bryn.