[linux-lvm] Shrinking a LVM physical volume

Hi there,

I have a system that I dual boot Windows and Debian from. Due to a
minor mistake on my part when carving out the space on my drive for my
linux partition, I now find myself with insufficient space on my
windows partition.

How do you shrink a physical volume on lvm? And then once that's done,
how safe is it to move the lvm partition around on the drive?

--
Drew

--Marie Curie