[linux-lvm] LVM and Truecrypt

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu May 7 00:08:47 UTC 2009

Hi Gordon,

Is there any particular Reason, why a mainboard failure should result in
massive data loss?
But you can be assured, that a disk failure in such a volume will most
certainly result in massive dataloss, since the filesystem spans across
all disks.
Is there any partuclar reason for using truecrypt?

Regards

-Sven