[linux-lvm] Unmounting file system hangs up...

Thinking Outside the Well rod.rook at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:23:09 UTC 2009

Thank you for your quick response, Andre.
I agree you are right on your suggestion that Fedora is trying to umount a
network file system. I think it actually is trying to umount a CentOS file
system installed in another hard drive. The reason why I think that way is
that whenever I log on to CentOS, it complains that something is wrong with
the file system and checks it

Do you know how to tell Fedora not to umount CentOS file system?

rod