Re: [linux-lvm] physical volumes limit?

I think It depend on size of extent

thnks

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist gmail com> wrote:
Hiya

Ive just been reading up on LVM, and one of the questions asked / posted in the FAQ was "What is the maximum size of a single LV?".

That made me think, so the question I would like to ask (google / bing was no help), is. Is there a limit of any kind for physical volumes.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark