[linux-lvm] Ambiguous mirror log option

Hi,

I've been struggling with lvcreate for more than  a hour to create a mirror'ed LV with on disk log, with no success (I'm ashamed! :-| )

Here's what I typed on a VG (with 2 X 8678 4MB extents free), it's not a free space issue...

lvcreate -m1 --mirrorlog disk  -L 9G -n lvolvm1 VMVG, it complains about 2304 more extents required (wich make the exact size of the LV I want to create), plus where to define the log device to use ?

same command whith --corelog (instead of --mirrorlog disk) succeeds.

Same command without any of these 2 options fails with the same  complain as the first (man page says that default no option == mirrolog disk).

Any tip ?

Regards