[linux-lvm] accidentally removed an lv. can i restore it?

I can't believe what I just did, but I just accidentally removed an LV.
I have done nothing to the disk since doing this however.  Is there any
hope at all at restoring it?  Fortunately it has never been resized at
all so should at least be contiguous on the disk, somewhere.

Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx!

b.