[linux-lvm] How do I tell what disk a volume group reside on

Hi All,

I have a RedHat4 server connected to a SAN 3510 Array.  On the host server, there are two volume groups set up--root_vg and san_vg.  I'm assuming that root_vg resides on the internal disks and san_vg on the SAN.  But, how can I check to make sure this is the case?

Thank you,