Re: [linux-lvm] What is holding back clustered snapshotting?

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 11:11:08AM -0800, Madison Kelly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I know that, currently, this isn't supported. Would someone be able
> to explain or point me at a place to read up on what is holding this
> feature back? What are the difficulties? Is it just a question of time,
> or are there certain technical hurdles in the way?
>
>    Thanks for any input!

I'm sure there are some technical hurdles... but perhaps customers need
to put more of a priority on it.

I keep forgetting to open an RFE SR for this feature.  That sorta stuff
makes a difference in prioritization for RH's engineering though for
sure!

Ray