[linux-lvm] IPTables - No Route to Host

Hello All,

I received a request to open up a port on a specific host for a repository located on a different host.  I am running Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga), Kernel Release:  2.6.18-194.3.1.el5.  So, I added the following in iptables:

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp --dport xxxx -d xxx.xxx.xx.xx -j ACCEPT

I restarted the iptables service.  However, when I went to test via telnet, I received the following:

Trying xxx.xxx.xx.xx...
telnet: connect to address xxx.xxx.xx.xx: No route to host

They're on the same network and I can also ping both addressess successfully.  Does anyone have any ideas why I'm receiving "No route to host"?

Thank you