[linux-lvm] How to use liblvm

Hi,

I am new to lvm API programming and want to use API instead of CLI,

I have scanned all functions in lvm2app.h of liblvm,

but I couldn't find one function that can match the command "pvcreate" and I don't know how to create snapshots using liblvm

Could you give me an example about how to build a  logical volume and its snapshot using "liblvm"?

Thank you very much!