Re: [linux-lvm] [SOLVED?] rebuilding LV ext4 filesystem

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Brian McCullough <bdmc bdmcc-us com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 01:41:00PM -0700, daytooner gmail com wrote:
> Thx. That's one try.
>
> BTW: what is a .milk file? There were several of these I found under several layers under lost+found.

http://filext.com/file-extension/MILK

http://www.file-extensions.org/milk-file-extension

http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/milk

MilkDrops? I didn't even have WinAmp installed. Maybe it, or some of its plugins were installed by other a/v apps. I am guessing that I can ignore them. But the funny thing is: these were the only files with any given extension under lost+found after I fixed my LV filesystem.

ken