[linux-lvm] Recommended method for LVM MirrorLog-Volume with 2 iSCSI Arrays

Hi,

i have 2 iSCSI Arrays that i want to use as physical volumes in a volumegroup to use mirror logical volumes.
I have several XEN Servers that will use LVM as storage for the virtual machines.

After reading the Documentation (Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration.pdf and manpages) i am not certain what to do about the mirror-log.
I want the log to be as redundant as the data of the volume itself.
Do i have to create a memory-logged logical volume and use that as the device for the disk mirror-log of the logical volume containing my data?

With best regards

--
Andreas Olsowski <andreas olsowski uni leuphana de>
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg

Tel: ++49 4131 / 6771309