[linux-lvm] how to change the volume group name of the attached backup

Hi,

I have a 2 Linux(RHL) machines (L1 and L2).  One is clone of other. I have taken the backup of a L1. Now I have attached that backup to L2.

Before attaching L2 has /dev/sda and after attatchement it has /dev/sdb

But I cant mount /dev/sdb as it is on LVM. As both are having same VG NAME I can’t even mount logical volume.

So I thought to change the volume group name of the second but not able to do that.

My intention is to mount the backup of L1 in L2 to check all data are correct.

Need your help to solve it.

Thanks in advance.

-kaushik