[linux-lvm] Reduce an LVM volume split on two physical disks

Hi,

I have an LVM volume of 1.8TB split on two physical disk that have a 900 someting GB partition on each of them.

I need to change the second disk, and only 396GB og the 1.8TB is used...so can I reduce the size of the LVM volume to only the first disk, change the second disk and expand after the LVM volume to the second disk?

The volume is in LVM2

Regards,

Mathieu Chartier
Technicien Informatique