[linux-lvm] My root filesystem based on LVM went down.

   My root filesystem is formated as ext3 which is a logical volume ,and it can not nomally start today,how can I fix this problem. I've tried boot into rescue mode(boot through cdrom) and run e2fsck to scan,but in rescue mode there is no logical volume ,what am I surpposed to do in such  circumstances?

ouyangmaochun
2010-05-12