Re: [linux-lvm] Adding a disk to expand an existing logical volume

One last thing I want to confirm is the lvextend command to 'grow' the
logical volume :

lvextend -L+144G /dev/VolGroup00/my_volume

After all said steps in previous messages on this thread are complete, is
the above command correct for my particular scenario? Do I want to 'extend'
the volume size or 'grow' it?

Not sure what the difference is.

~k