Re: [linux-lvm] Move pvmove questions Was: Need help with a particular use-case for pvmove.

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Stirling Westrup wrote:

> > The man page explains how pvmove works.  No data is removed until it
> > is safely available in its new location.
>
> pmove's man page leaves a LOT to be desired. It gives the bare syntax

... lots of valid criticism

In the New Testament, speaking in tongues had to be accompanied by
an interpretation.  In Open Source, criticism (however valid) should
be accompanied by a contribution (in this case, an edited man page)!
Actually, I would be willing to do that, I'm up to the writing, but it will
take me a while to figure out where to check out the current man page source,
unless someone gives me a pointer.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>