[linux-lvm] Corrupted physical volume

Hi,

For the first time I have a problem after remove a physical volume with the command "pvremove". the partition was /dev/sdb4 and after the "pvremove /dev/sdb4" command I got an error and the pvdisplay give me:

Couldn't find device with uuid '2KFcH6-vX6o-2olV-CuAN-iSbQ-HwOz-SKlkoe'.
  --- Physical volume ---
  PV Name               unknown device
  VG Name               Disk1
  PV Size               127,63 GiB / not usable 874,50 KiB
  Allocatable           yes
  PE Size               4,00 MiB
  Total PE              32673
  Free PE               32673
  Allocated PE          0
  PV UUID               2KFcH6-vX6o-2olV-CuAN-iSbQ-HwOz-SKlkoe

How to fix it ?

It seems I have an other PV corrupted, is it a way to restore/fix a LVM with a tool as fsck for filesystems ?

Thanks for your help.

Sam.