[linux-lvm] Tool for defragmentation of extends?

I'm doing some manual pvmove-ing to reduce the amount of metadata stored
for a VG.  But it occurs to me: Finding a good final layout, and a plan
to get there, is the sort of thing at which computers are pretty good.

Is there a tool that will do this?

I did some searching, and all I found were suggestions to use pvmove.

	- Andrew