Re: [linux-lvm] mounting a filesystem on LVM2

Hi.

2010/10/4 Tapas Mishra <mightydreams gmail com>:
> It was a type error
> on this lvm I created a filesystem in cfdisk whose type is 83 and
> another whose type is 82.

Okay. In cfdisk, you don't create filesystems. And cfdisk is
of no use for dealing with LVM (besides maybe creating
partitions which have to be made PVs with pvcreate).

Hence the question: What filesystem is on this lv? And I'd
like to restate the advice from someone else:

   Read the howto!

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/     ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a skwar gmail com , AIM: alexws77  ↯