[linux-lvm] Can't mount LV on fakeraid mirror

Ray Morris support at bettercgi.com
Mon Oct 11 22:34:24 UTC 2010

    I wonder what pvdisplay and vgchnage -ay would
say, but before doing anything else I'd make another
backup of the files iif possible, or make an image
of at least one of the drives.  It looks like something
may have changed with the RAID, such as storing the
metadata at the end versus the beginning, but before
messing with anything that could possibly make any
chnages on the disks make a straight dd image, as any
changes you make could bad.
--
Ray Morris
support at bettercgi.com