[linux-lvm] CLVM and LV activation

aneesh vs mailtoaneeshvs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:52:24 UTC 2010

If you are using clvm, you shouldn't wory about volume_list because clvm
allows nodes to activate LVs in all nodes.
Please check what is "locking_type" in lvm.conf . It should be 3 in RHEL5 so
that when clvm starts it can enable all clustered VGs.
If the issue still persists, please chkconfig all cluster services off and
reboot nodes. Once nodes are up start the cluster services in order. Please
note that cluster should be quorate for clvm to start fine.