[linux-lvm] Server Crashes Sometimes

Hi Everyone,

I have seen this issue on 2 or 3 servers. Sometimes (very rarely), when I perform an lvm command, my server (which is a Xen Dom0) will crash (But still respond to ping), and dmseg is flooded with

Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips

For me, this has happened when doing lvremove, and lvcreate

My system details are as follows:

Linux server.mydomain 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5xen #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 18:44:24 EST 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Xen version is 3.4.3

This issue is very rare, and has only happened to me maybe 3 times over the past 7 months, each time being when I issued an LVM command

Has anybody experienced this before?

Thanks