[linux-lvm] LVM and windows

Hello all !

If you have the time, here is my problem for which I was not able to find a solution on the internet. I have installed the following operating systems on my machine (noted M1) : windows (version xp professional), openfiler (version 2.3), debian (version 5.0.6), ubuntu server (version 8.04.4) and freenas (version 0.7.2.5543 on a usb stick). I have also a large hard disk drive of 1 Tb on which I created a LVM under openfiler. Then, from another machine of the network with windows xp, I formatted this LVM in NTFS. I can access it from the latter machine, but this is not what I want to do. I would like to be able to access it from M1. Unfortunately, on M1, when choosing windows at the boot menu, and going to disk management, I can see the drive but I was not able to access and mount it. I tried Explore
NFS and Explorer2FS, but nothing happens. Is there a way to achieve what I want ? If so,
would you agree to share it with me ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards.